воскресенье, 2 июня 2013 г.

$3xxx

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo









I hate when I’m trying to get off to help me fall asleep and then it becomes an hour of...

I hate when I’m trying to get off to help me fall asleep and then it becomes an hour of masturbation.

Sometimes once is enough. Sometimes it is not.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Do you have a twin? :p

Nooo? I may have answered something privately which links to my personal blog.

What do you mean?

I promised another one.  xx



I promised another one. 

xx

Photo











Photo



Since you put your pictures up regularly and I really like your...



Since you put your pictures up regularly and I really like your appearence & you're a sound woman,  here's my homage to you: natural and serotonin :)x

what a sweetheart :) thank you!! 

xx

I wish I had a pretty lady to choke and fuck cuddle and make out with.

I wish I had a pretty lady to choke and fuck cuddle and make out with.

Photo



suicidegirls: Osmoz in "Purple Dream"



suicidegirls:

Osmoz in "Purple Dream"

Photo



How do I submit a picture to you? X

This is a question I get a lot, so I hope you don't mind me posting the answer publically!

On the lefthand side of my page there are a bunch of links. Click "Submit Yourself" (tehehe) and it brings you to a form. There's a drop down list and you just click photo and you're good to go. If you want to be anonymous you have to log out and use an email address (it can be fake). 
Hope this helped.

xx 

WANT



WANT

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий