четверг, 27 июня 2013 г.

I'm only human...

Caught A Case Of The Tebow Syndrome:  She's Been...



Caught A Case Of The Tebow Syndrome:  She's Been Benched

edwardisais:

© Edward Ysais Photography

The Eyes Have It… celliie.tumblr.com



The Eyes Have It…

celliie.tumblr.com

castill-o: punctured—wings: geschlossenheit: youngblackandvega...



















castill-o:

punctured—wings:

geschlossenheit:

youngblackandvegan:

respectthe-fro:

safisings:

popitfadatnigga:

naturallycurlyworld:

Father's Day is in a couple of days!!!

Gotta admit — we don't give you dads enough credit. Even though your methods can be less than conventional, you always find a way to get the job done, making us giggle in the process.

This is for all the dads out there who can detangle, braid, and twist with the best of 'em! We love & appreciate you. ♥ - NaturallyCurly.com

 

omg this is so cute!

So cute! I remember my Father attempting to do my hair for school once.

I remember when my dad tried to do my hair because my mom was out of town. My God. He did a terrible job. So I took it down and did it myself. When he found out, I got my first whooping from my dad.

awww this is too cute!

this is precious i love my dad

this has happened to every  mixed or black girl at least once haha

Oh my god I remember when my dad did my hair like that

…And don't forget, not only do black fathers go through this, white and other fathers do as well (as I can attest).  

Happy Father's Day to all the dads who've shown their kids unconditional love - even if their children didn't quite appreciate their efforts.  ;-)

sugahsrevolution: The black woman is a wonderful thing. 



sugahsrevolution:

The black woman is a wonderful thing. 

Photo



Vested Interest…



Vested Interest…

Just A Pinch (or two)… by Thomas Saliot (This man is a...



Just A Pinch (or two)…

by Thomas Saliot (This man is a beast - check his work)

Covert via Turtle Neck… iam-melissa: [Melissa Martinez]...



Covert via Turtle Neck…

iam-melissa:

[Melissa Martinez] #Freeze

naturallycandi: I should have been born in the 60's…..i would...



naturallycandi:

I should have been born in the 60's…..i would fit in…

Photo



quazimottoonwax: ::SEVEN:: Photo by J. Quazi...



quazimottoonwax:

::SEVEN::

Photo by J. Quazi King

http://quazimottoonwax.tumblr.com/

Instagram + Twitter = @Quazimottoonwax

Shallow...



Shallow Bathe…

feelingabitmilfy:

Waves

http://hobart1240.tumblr.com/

quazimottoonwax: Número Cuatro Photo by J. Quazi...



quazimottoonwax:

Número Cuatro

Photo by J. Quazi King

http://quazimottoonwax.tumblr.com/

Instagram + Twitter = @Quazimottoonwax

Photo



Late Afternoon Ponder… (via Urban Bush Babe: Raphael) I...



Late Afternoon Ponder…

(via Urban Bush Babe: Raphael)

I usually have a love-hate relationship with my hair but these days, my hair and I are definitely feeling the love. Inspired by Raphael to embrace my hair as is. Loved reading her story. Thanks, UrbanBushBabes!

Distant Reflection…   Moon Marie photographed by Aubergine



Distant Reflection…

 

Moon Marie photographed by Aubergine

Neon & Chocolate…



Neon & Chocolate…

kwentonza: © Carl W. Nunn Models: Moon Marie and Kwentonza



kwentonza:

© Carl W. Nunn

Models: Moon Marie and Kwentonza

from visualbadass.tumblr.com



from visualbadass.tumblr.com

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий