понедельник, 10 июня 2013 г.

tony huynh

Keeping a Peaceful City



Keeping a Peaceful City

by Tony Huynh



by Tony Huynh

Young and Dangerous



Young and Dangerous

Hey you're cool. :)

it's official…I'm cool! thanks Tessa, you made my day! 

likeafieldmouse: Jacob van Loon - Mechanicsville (2011) -...









likeafieldmouse:

Jacob van Loon - Mechanicsville (2011) - Water-based media on birch panel

doggy by Tony Huynh



doggy by Tony Huynh

I absolutely love the pattern in your work, those fu dogs you just did are beautiful. Not really a question.

thank you! The story was about tibet and that gave me a chance to use my favorite subject, fu dogs. I appreciate your compliment.

Where do you take the inspiration for your images? Greetings!

Hello! I take my inspiration from my asian culture and personal experiences, experimental music influences me to explore different ways of making art. If some of my work appear to be dark, I would blame it on my love for hong kong triad movies. I love cartoons and recently got into printmaking so I love flat colors and wacky shapes. I keep myself to be inspired so I can always make better work. thank you for your question!

your art is really lovely!

thank you very much! If you would like to follow my work, please check out my facebook at http://www.facebook.com/tonyhuynhart . take care!

Tony Huynh



Tony Huynh

Patience, Tony Huynh



Patience, Tony Huynh

Bloom, Tony Huynh



Bloom, Tony Huynh

Photo



onethousandwordsmagazine: "In Golden Reverence" Oil on Panel,...



onethousandwordsmagazine:

"In Golden Reverence" Oil on Panel, 16" x 12" 2012-Artist: Jeremy Wilson-Art Director: Tony Huynh

Benedict Cumberbatch taught English at a Tibetan Monastery. 



Benedict Cumberbatch taught English at a Tibetan Monastery. 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий